Skip to main content

The Streak Ends

So the Streak is Over? Really....I am in shock. The Undertaker lost at Wrestlemania...but why? I feel so lost, a piece of my childhood went with the Streak. The Undertaker debuted in 1990, the same year I was born. I have seen all his matches and he has always been my favorite. His mystique, his darkness, his depth is what made me relate to him. His Streak is what allowed us to hold on to a ancient thread of WWE History. The Streak is dead...and so is a piece of history and so is an era. It is official, Triple H lost, The New Age Outlaws lost and the Undertaker lost. An era has officially ended and the superstars of tomorrow and today are redefining the WWE. For old school wrestling fans it's a bitter sweet departure. The Undertaker was a part of my child hood, I grew up watching him. In 5th grade pretending to be the Undertaker to scare other little girls that wanted o mess with me. LOL! But seriously, at the end of the day he is a man, and he needs a rest and a break. We are forever indebted to him for his service, commitment and entertainment. #ThankYouTaker

P.S. Did Anyone Notice That Fast Count? Did They Screw Him?! SMH #it'sunbelievable

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...