Skip to main content

Roman Reigns Wins Superstar of the Year #wwe #romanreigns #slammyawards #slammys #mondaynightraw #raw #brocklesnar #superstaroftheyear

I love love love Roman Reigns...I think he is so gorgeous...but I have to admit that I did not vote for him for Superstar of the Year. I actually voted for Brock Lesnar, not because I like Lesnar but because he beat the Undertaker's Wrestlemania Streak and Won the World Heavyweight Title ALL in 2014. 

But, I guess fans are displeased with the fact that he has disappeared with the WWE Title for a number of months now. I think I forgot what the new WWE Title design looks like. (trying hard to remember) I am serious this is no joke, I am about to google it after I finish this post...lol. 

We all knew it wouldn't be John Cena because the fans love to torture him and act like they don't love him. I am not sure if I believe Reigns deserved to win Superstar of the Year but HE IS DEFINITELY the fan favorite. He is even one of my favorites in the ring. I am looking forward to seeing Reigns back in action in the coming months!!! With the Slammy Award for Superstar of the Year he may be the one to beat the 1 in 21 and 1. 

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...