Although the Big Show won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, we should all be used to him losing in singles competition. I honestly didn't expect anything different here. I do believe this match was Reigns' chance to prove himself to the WWE fans. It was also to prove that the Big Show is still tuff, even though he sold out. The WWE is working hard to secure Reigns' future as a face in WWE. We saw Roman Reigns go through TWO tables!! We have not seen something this great in a long time. This was a really great Last Man Standing match. We even saw the Big Show drive himself through a table. Ha! What a fool! Then Reigns speared Big Show through the barricade! Then he speared the Big Show through the announce table! Are you kidding me?! Then Reigns buried Big Show under the announce table. This match was awesome! Big Show proved he could still put on a great show. I believe Reigns proved himself in this match and the fans should just stop hating. In the words of Michael Cole "Roman Reigns has arrived tonight"! Reigns is the TRUTH!
This is my wrestling report I try to write interesting articles for all types of wrestling fans. Everything here is my OPINION and is used under Fair Use. Follow me on twitter @brittt_star

Comments
Post a Comment