Skip to main content

WWE Extreme Rules Dolph Ziggler Defeats Sheamus #KissMeArse #Sheamus #DolphZiggler #Ziggler


Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE how the WWE can turn an old school WWE concept like "Kiss My Ass" and make it something new, "Kiss Me Arse". Both Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler are superb athletes and they put on a great match. They both were able to display their talent and wrestling skill. [On a unrelated note: Sheamus' beard looks like he stole his littler sister's hair barrettes. I mean really he braided his beard and put beads on the end...where did he learn that, at my middle school? Sigh...there are no words for that beard. He looks like a mannequin at a beauty college.] In the end Dolph Ziggler proved triumphant. I am so glad because Ziggler's but was very nice :), without a win we would never have been able to see it. Sheamus did not kiss Ziggler's ass, instead he low blowed Ziggler and forced Ziggler to kiss his ass. This is typical behavior of the new and angry Sheamus. We got to see Sheamus' ass, but why is Sheamus's but so white, I did not think his skin could get any whiter but then I saw his ass. Gross! 



Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...