Skip to main content

Eva Marie Moves to Roster...The WWE Divas Division Needs More Options #WrestleMania32 #EvaMarie #Divas #BellaTwins

This past Monday Night on Raw Eva Marie was announced as the final partner in the unnecessary multi-diva tag match, set to take place at Wrestlemania 32. The fans were obviously not pleased. Let's be clear...no one likes Eva Marie. Like really, no one. The WWE is constantly giving her a push that fans clearly do not think she deserves. Yes, she looks great, she is in great shape, but fans believe that everything has been handed to her. I believe this myself. Yes, the Bellas were not the best in ring technicians when they first started, but WWE Creative was not talking about giving them the title as soon as they signed their contract either. Eva has captured the hearts of WWE Creative...clearly. But she also clearly has not captured the heart of the WWE Universe. I doubt she ever will. Like Roman Reigns she is a WWE pick, but what WWE doesn't realize is...it is about what the fans want. The fans clearly don't want Eva or Roman Reigns. Seriously...I need to apply for one of those WWE Creative jobs. 


Further, why does WWE continue to pile talented divas into ten women tag team matches? This is, in my opinion, offensive to the sport of women's wrestling. Especially since there is not a women's tag team title. Now, if WWE Creative wants to create the equivalent to a women's tag team title and a women's intercontinental title...they would be cooking with hot oil. There are so many talented divas on the roster, and there is only one title belt. It is becoming uninteresting to watch the minor feuds because it's like...why are they fighting? Shouldn't they be worried about the Divas Championship? I vote for more options for the WWE Divas. If there is a real Divas Revolution, I think the revolution should be carried out fully. 

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...