Skip to main content

Backlash Predictions! #Backlash #SmackdownLive

ORTON V MAHAL
Usually, I am bored with sub-shows and prefer the big events. But as everyone else, I am fascinated with the Jinder Mahal push. This Mahal push is adding a freshness to the WWE Championship picture. Let's face it, Randy Orton is boring. His character has not evolved for some time now, so when he regained the WWE Championship we all let out a brief "meh". But, with the Maharaja entering the WWE Championship picture, we are all excited to see if WWE will go all the way with Mahal and crown him the NEW WWE Champion. 

Let us all hope so! This is the new era, nothing about Orton is the new era. Give us something new!! We need a shake up in the WWE Championship picture. Thus my prediction is Jinder Mahal. Of course, it is a slim chance he will win, however, I hope he does. I really really do. 



THE USOS v. BREEZANGO
Now, I have always been a die-hard Usos fan. However, Breezango is so funny, with lines like "fashion felony" how could one not grow to love them. However, I do not expect them to win. Their momentum is not big enough. Thus my prediction is The Usos.
Minor Prediction: The Return of the New Day 

KO v. AJ STYLES 
This match should be beyond entertaining. KO and AJ Styles are two of the best workers in the business today. Expect this match to be nothing less than spectacular. However, after KO's decisive victory over Jericho, he has been mocking and mimicking his former bestfriend. Expect KO to drop the title to Styles and continue his awkward following of Jericho...the heel. Thus, he will be mad and angry on his quest to regain the United States of America title. My prediction AJ Styles.

NAKAMURA V. ZIGGLER 
I am not into the hype of Shinske personally. I do not get it. But maybe I am a hater. Considering Ziggler's loss record and Shinske's win record. My predictions is Shinske Nakamura.

BARRON CORIN V. SAMI ZAYNE
I am neither excited nor interested in this match. My prediction is Barron Corbin.

LUKE HARPER V. ERIK ROWAN
Okay, I loved Harper's intercontinental championship run. I hope we see more title runs in his future. He needs this win to catapult him back into the spotlight as a serious singles competitor. My prediction is Luke Harper.

WOMEN'S TAG MATCH
Many are complaining that the women's title is not on the line tonight. I am glad because that means my girl Naomi will hang on to it for another pay per view. With that being said the "welcoming committee" has a team name. I do not think this feud will end tonight. A win from the welcoming committee will keep the heated rivalry going and cause dissension with Charlotte, Lynch and the Champ, Naomi. My prediction is The Welcoming Committee.



Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...