Skip to main content

WWE Burrying Asuka???? #ExtremeRules #Asuka #Carmella

Okay, so what is the deal with Extreme Rules? I swear every WWE pay-per-view disappoints me with its results. Now I get it my favorites can't win every time...but seriously, is the WWE trolling us? After an unprecedented undefeated streak and with an in-ring style that is phenomenal it feels that the WWE is burying Asuka. She has lost twice now to Carmella and once to Charlotte. It seems that WWE is thinking too short term with Asuka and should be thinking about the long haul. Now, this isn't to take anything away from Carmella because she is phenomenal. However, Asuka's losses are just killing her character, stamina, and reputation. Did you see Jeff Hardy's face when he came to the ring...he was visibly unhappy. I'm sure this is reflective of how Asuka feels too. It seems that WWE creative just forgets about fan favorites and books them on their own personal desires. Let's hope this is some build up for something big and amazing because right now it isn't looking good.

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...