Skip to main content

Hell in the Cell Review and Results - Rusev Defeats Big Show

There was a lot then went down on last night's pay-per-view but I am choosing to start here because all I can say is wow.  
The WWE must have huge expectations for the Russian because his rampage through the WWE is relentless and unstoppable. He has now conquered some of the top and/or former top WWE Superstars. Yes, it may not be Jack Swagger, Mark Henry or Big Show's prime but considering they all three are ex world heavyweight champions, I am surprised to say the least that they did not even put up a viable fight against the Russian. I am going to bet that this is the age old story line of America being defeated and defeated and defeated  and finally coming back as the superpower.  I am going to pray that is what is going on here because Rusev defeating America once again is hard to stomach. If Big Show, Mark Henry or Swagger can't defeat the Russian, then who will?
 
P.S. Lana's satin pink outfit was ravishing...she needs her own clothing line, I definitely would be rocking that to work :)

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...