I must begin this by saying Dean Ambrose is the TRUTH! Everything about him is the TRUTH. He always puts on a great show whenever he steps in the ring and he has the edgy charisma that makes him likable. Before the match Ambrose let Wyatt have a few words. Poor Cesaro, Ambrose didn't even care to mention you in his promo and you're his actual opponent. Well this match never started, Ambrose just attacked Cesaro and yelled for Wyatt to come to the ring. Wyatt in typical Leatherface attire appears on the titan torn and says a bunch of unnecessary cliches and riddles just to simply warn Ambrose...he could've kept it simple. I don't think anyone knew what Wyatt was saying except Ambrose.
This is my wrestling report I try to write interesting articles for all types of wrestling fans. Everything here is my OPINION and is used under Fair Use. Follow me on twitter @brittt_star

Comments
Post a Comment