Skip to main content

Fatal Fairway: Bailey v. Charlotte v. Sasha Banks v. Nia Jax #RawWomensTitle #SashaBanks #CharlotteFlair #NiaJax #Bailey

It is time for the first women's match of the night! The Raw Women's Championship. It is funny the SmackDown title went from pre-show to the women's main event. That is the power of the voice of the WWE Universe, and it is impossible.
This match has the potential to be amazing, but leading up to this match it has been...so so. 

My Pics: Charlotte and Bailey. Charlotte is my number one pic as she is the best in this match...as far as I am concerned. 

My brothers: Nia Jax and Sasha Banks. Nia is his number one pick because she has wrestling pedigree. 

Memorable Moments:

  • Bailey's Jacket
  • Nia's new Outfit
  • Sasha's entrance on the little car
  • Charlotte's entrance and jacket...so fly! Her dad's entrance from his last match...AMAZING! She always looks like a winner.
  • Nia Jax is eliminated first by all of the other three women! BOMB! 
  • Charlotte's corkscrew moonsault of the top rope! 
  • Sasha is eliminated second after hitting her face on the exposed turnbuckle.
  • Bailey hits the Macho Man elbow for the win!!! Oh Yea Oh Yea!!! 

WINNER: ME!!! By the time the last two wrestlers were left I knew I won another tally for me! Bailey hit the Macho Man elbow for the win and made my day! 

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...