Skip to main content

WrestleMania Predictions - PreShow

WrestleMania starts in just a matter of 8 minutes...as of the time I am typing this first sentence. Me and my brother are so excited that WrestleMania is starting...here are our predictions for the Pre-Show:

Austin Aries (Champion) v. Neville for the Cruiserweight Championship: 
My brother has Austin Aries because he thinks this will be Aries' WrestleMania moment. Coming from another company, my brother thinks the run Aries deserves will start at WrestleMania.
I think Neville is going to win because...well actually I am not confident that Neville will win but hey, my brother had already chose Austin Aries.  

WINNER: ME!!! I won the first match prediction of the night, oh yea oh yea!

Andre Memorial Battle Royal:
My brother has Braun Strowman because he thinks that this will put the Mountain among men over. 
I have Big Show because if the Big Man is to retire, this would be a good way for him to go out. Also, I always have a soft spot for the Big Show. 

WINNER: NO ONE!!!! I picked MoJo as my 5th choice my brother was up to his third choice with the big boned NXT guy. Therefore I technically won, but my brother is mad so I will say no one won (even though we know the truth). Gronk helped his bff MoJo so that was cool! Hype Bros!! 

Dean Ambrose v. Baron Corbin for Intercontinental Championship:
My brother has Dean Ambrose because he's the lunatic fringe. 

I have Baron Corbin because I think that this is his time to shine! He has been making a huge impact on the Smackdown roster and this is his time to claim championship gold. As Shawn Michaels said WrestleMania is Corbin's launching pad into superstardom.

WINNER: MY BROTHER!! Dean Ambrose retained his intercontinental title...blah blah lol 

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...