Skip to main content

WrestleMania Predictions - Chris Jericho v. Kevin Owens for the Universal Championship #WrestleMania #UnitedStatesChampionship #ChrisJericho #KOMania #TheListofJericho

Expect this match to be the show stealer! These two best friends turned bitter rivals are two of the best workers in the game...so expect nothing less but Canadian GREATNESS! 


My prediction: Although rumor has it Chris Jericho is going back on tour with Foxy I can't bet against Chris Jericho. He deserves this spotlight...his 14th WrestleMania match (tied for 6th with Bret Hart). It is obvious he deserves greatness.


My brother's prediction: Kevin Owens for the mere fact they say Chris Jericho is going on tour lol. 

Memorable Moments

  • That Chris Jericho entrance with the giant list of Jericho!! FIRE!!! Super bomb! 
  • Chris Jericho turned the pop up powerbomb into a Codebreaker!
  • Kevin Owens put one finger on the rope to break the count! 
WINNER: MY BROTHER! It was a stupid finisher he power bombed Jericho on the apron... and then won? Okay WWE...if you say so. 

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...