Skip to main content

WrestleMania Predictions - #WrestleMania #SmackDown #AJStyles v. Shane McMahon

The first match of the night is: Shane McMahon v. AJ Styles 

This match has a lot of heat and expect Shane McMahon to give it everything he has. This match is a great way to open the show, it is going get the crowd's blood pumping. P.S. What was the new day wearing for the opening? They are so cool. 


My pick is: AJ Styles. How can anyone bet against styles? Ever? In my opinion, Styles is the best wrestler in the world today. He just lost the WWE title. He deserves a win, especially over Shane. AJ Styles did carry Smackdown life on his back, and this is his night to prove it. He is phenomenal. 

My brother's pick is Shane McMahon because he says Shane lost last year at WrestleMania. SmackDown is his show, and he won't lose for the second time in a row at WrestleMania.

Memorable Moments:

  • Match Starts off like a beautiful work of art. AJ brings out the best in Shane as even David Otungo says "Shane is really wrestling".
  • AJ Styles mimics Shane's run in place while moving legs thing or whatever it is called. I guess nowadays it's a modified running man. Whatever it is...excellent story telling by Styles.
  • AJ Styles does a baseball slide that sends Shane over the announce table. Dang, the announce team can never get a break. 
  • Shane countered AJ Styles' attempt at coast to coast.
  • Shane just attempted a shooting star press!!! That man is crazy!! 
  • Phenomenal Forearm for the WIN!!!! 
WINNER: ME!! I knew it AJ Styles is the best!! However, okay it is time for Shane to win a big match...I know he doesn't care cause he the boss' son but geese Shane. Be selfish sometime lol. 

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...