Skip to main content

Dolph Ziggler is the Future of the WWE...Sting Returns! #WWE #SurvivorSeries #SurvivorSeries2014 #TeamAuthority #TeamCena

Dolph Ziggler is officially the future of the WWE. I initially had my doubts about Dolph Ziggler but after tonight's performance it is official...he is the future. After being down 3 to 1, Ziggler eliminated Cooperate Kane, Luke Harper, and Seth Rollins. He put an amazing show, he truly was the star of this match.




Sting returned tonight! AMAZING...we all thought maybe Randy Orton or Daniel Bryan would save Team Cena, but no one imagined Sting would be the person that would even the odds.

Oh yea, sucky Big Show turned on Team Cena. Can there be a rule? If you turn on your team, you have to cause them to lose! There is no excuse for Big Show's actions. He turned on Team Cena and Team Cena still won. Big Show, they didn't need you anyway, clearly. 

After tonight I expect there to be some battles between Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. I personally would like some storyline as to why these two fell out and what is the resentment between the two. I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

For now, it appears the Authority is out of power, but the truth is...we do not know what Raw has in store for us. Survivor Series took us on so many twists and turns it is impossible to predict anything at this point. 

All we can do is put our seat belts on and enjoy the ride!!!
Pretty Britt Signing Off...

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...