Skip to main content

Ryback Joins Team Authority #wwe #raw #TeamCena #TeamAuthority #JohnCena #SurvivorSeries #SurvivorSeries2014 #ryback

As I watch Monday Night Raw I wonder why the WWE Universe is booing John Cena? I know that he is corny at times but as we juxtapose him with the Authority it is a no contest. The Authority is pure evil. Does the WWE Universe not like anyone? Nah, they just like to mess with John Cena. 

Cena announced recruited Jack Swagger to Team Cena. Although the WWE Universe didn't seem too excited in my opinion this is a worthy addition. I think that composing Team Cena with Superstars who are on the rise and/or trying to rise again is smart. Survivor Series will be their time to shine and prove they are main event status.  

We also learn that Mark Henry joined Team Authority :(. Although this is not a surprise it does make Team Authority a force to be reckoned with. 

Side Note: Kane doesn't feel offended that Stephanie said Ryback could be the biggest monster the WWE has ever seen? Isn't that Kane's job? 

I am SHOCKED at Ryback's decision to join Team Authority. Maybe he will change his mind? We will see. 

P.S. When Cena called Mark Henry "Sell Out Sexual Chocolate" I almost fell of my bed. OMG HILARIOUS 

Maybe Danial Bryan will join Team Cena? IDK we are running out of wrestlers lol


Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...