Skip to main content

Seth Rollins Defeats Dolph Ziggler by Disqualification #raw #authority #teamcena #teamauthority #randyorton #titlematch #ICtitle


In an epic Monday Night Raw match for the Intercontinental Championship Seth Rollins defeated Dolph Ziggler....by
disqualification. FINALLY Randy Orton has returned to speak his peace. He did it great fashion via and RKO to Rollins! I wonder who's team Orton will be on at Survivor Series...Team Authority or Team Cena. Kane came down to help Rollins and Team Authority looked in disarray. Orton asked The Authority for a one-on-one with Rollins...he even threw out a threat that he may go somewhere else. Triple H rubbed Orton's ego by saying he needed both Orton and Rollins on Team Authority. Triple H agreed to let the two have a one-on-one match with the stipulation that once the match is over...the two would be amicable so that Team Authority could win at Survivor Series. Orton agreed. 

I REALLY HOPE ORTON GOES TEAM AUTHORITY! 

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...