Skip to main content

Team Authority vs. Team Cena Line-up [Corporate Kane] #wwe #raw #SurvivorSeries #SurvivorSeries2014 #corporatekane #thebigredmachine #Theauthority #TeamCena #TeamAuthority

Corporate Kane
Corporate Kane is merely one of the Authority's minions. He does not have a personal vendetta with anyone on the opposing team. His participation in the match is based solely on his dedication to the Authority. He is a wild card in this match. This match could spark a rivalry between him and Dolph Ziggler and maybe even with the Authority. Do not get too complacent with Corporate Kane because as we have seen in the past, the Big Red Monster can reappear at any given moment.


Kane unmasked is disappointing and unfulfilling for me. What happened to the fact that Kane's face was horribly disfigured from a fire? Did Kane get reconstructive surgery? Every day I see unmasked Kane, these questions pop into my head. Therefore, I do not think I will ever believe in the unmasked Kane imposter.

Corporate Kane is a another universe's version of the Big Red Monster. I believe every once in while they play a trick on us and switch Kanes. This must be the case because Corporate Kane is a suckup and a sap. His current persona is downright disrespectful to the legacy of the Big Red Monster. Many other bloggers argue that we have evolved into an era where the masked wrestler is no longer taken seriously. I attribute this to the way Kane has taken off and put back on his mask as if we are all stupid and are supposed to forget his character's background.

I wish Kane would return to being more than Triple H and Stephanie's lap dog. He is so much better than that. Kane looks frumpy and out of place in a suit...and when he takes that shirt off...I just don't understand what happens. Does his Big Red Machine attire come with muscles? I am pretty sure fans hate Corporate Kane because they are so disappointed in how much NOT a monster he has become. I am not sure what this match will do for Kane. Maybe if the Authority loses he will disappear and return as the Big Red Machine. Maybe he will turn on the Authority. I don't think this match will catapult his career. But I do think aligning him with the Authority has been a ploy to keep Kane relevant, and I have to respect that. I like to see ring veterans get their due relevance, even if it is below their potential.
 

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...