Skip to main content

Team Authority vs. Team Cena Line-up [Big Show vs. Mark Henry] #wwe #raw #SurvivorSeries #SurvivorSeries2014 #markhenry #Bigshow #worldsstrongestman #andrethegiant #bigjohnstudd


 Big Show vs. Mark Henry
The rivalry between the Big Show and Mark Henry has been revisited several times. I think Mark Henry and Big Show have great chemistry, as they seem to enjoy working with each other. I am not usually interested in seeing two giants clash for the following reasons: the match is slow, there are usually too man power moves, and the technical moves are usually performed poorly. 

My interpretation is that their feud is supposed to be our era's version of Andre the Giant vs. Big John Studd. Today we look back at Andre vs. Studd and consider their feud to be a series of wrestling classics, but that is not what it was known as at the time. NEWSFLASH: The Andre the Giant/Big John Studd rivalry won PWI's "Worst Feud of the Year" in 1984.  Henry vs. Big Show just might make it in time to win Worst Feud of the Year for 2014. (LOL Just Kidding). Historically their matches have a few notches below entertaining. But considering how drastically wrestling fan's opinion changed about Andre vs. Studd...I will give Henry and Big Show the benefit of the doubt. 

 I am glad the Big Show and Mark Henry will be in the Survivor Series Team Cena vs. Team Authority match. This will prolong their feud. Allowing fans to feed on their out of ring chemistry  while creating anticipation for when they meet one-on-one in the squared circle. I am sure we will get a taste of Henry vs. Big Show at the Survivor Series which will leave us all wanting more.

Both men deserve better booking. Seeing them both destroyed by Rusev was not at the top of my to do list. Especially since many believe the World's Strongest Man will be stepping out of the squared circle soon. Henry deserves to go out with a bang! 
 
Good booking can make this feud with the Big Show a stepping stone for Mark Henry's one last run before he retires. 

Comments

Popular Posts

WWE Confirms Dean Ambrose Not Renewing Contract

SummerSlam 1988 – Since we are just a few weeks away from SummerSlam 2012, I believe it is only appropriate to take a look at the very first one.

Long before I was born, okay two years before I was born, but long before I was thought of I’m sure, there was the great SummerSlam 1988. This is the historic night that set the precedent for the subsequent 22 almost 23 SummerSlams. What were the matches on that night? I’m glad you asked! The British Bulldogs (The late Davey Boy Smith and The Dynamite Kid) vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques and Raymond), this tag team match ended in a draw. Okay Answer for 1000 points, who are the Fabulous Rougeaus? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Buzz!!! The Fabulous Rougeaus were a tag team, duh! They were in the WWE for a short time but Jacques went on to become one half of the very popular Quebecers. Okay semi-popular Quebecers. But hey they were three time WWE tag team champions, three more than the Rockers. But in comparison to popularity…I guess championships really don’t matter *shrugs shoulders*. The late Bad News Brown defeated Ken Patera. Both of these wrestlers won competitive ...

Natalya

Okay Okay let’s talk the real! Can I just say that Natalya’s losing streak is ridiculous? And, adding insult to injury, have you seen her promos?? Especially with her farting ew TACKY! I mean really, what is that about?  Before we talk about Natalya’s competition let’s look at her credentials! She’s the daughter of the legendary Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Stu Hart, and the niece of WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart. But that’s just her lineage, which beats any other WWE Superstar, male or female…I’m just saying. She is the first and only female graduate of the infamous dungeon. Anyone who is a real wrestling fan knows of The Dungeon…well if you’ve been under a rock for the last 20 years, then I’ll update you! The Dungeon was located in the mansion of Stu & Helen Hart and is where Davey Boy Smith, Bret and Owen Hart trained and undoubtedly developed their signature moves.  Yes, Bret Hart, can you say “Excellence of E...